- 32 games Thursday and Friday; 16 games Saturday and Sunday. 12+ hours of basketball a day over 4 days. Pure bliss! Ducks in the Sweet 16 play #1 seed Louisville on Friday night.
- Aunt Judy's annual goodie box sent from Ohio. This year's box included 3 ducks and 1 frog which light up, flash and strobe, whistles and yo-yos, candy (and lots of it), Duck pasta and smoked mussels.
Death on a cracker I look horrible!
- The worst cold of my life (or at least the worst in the last 20 years). It didn't slow me down, but I was grateful that I had Thursday and Friday off.
- Food, glorious food! Everything from orange glazed cinnamon rolls to 4 thick cut ribeye steaks. It was International Week and our menu included food from Mexico, Italy, Greece and Ireland. Diets begin today!
- Kitties love basketball....just not all the yelling and screaming!
Sandra and Steve get a bracket lesson from Brian
- Bracketology! As of the end of the first weekend, we've all lost at least one final 4 team! No one has the Ducks or Florida Gulf Coast in their brackets, but all of us are thrilled with the "under dogs".