Tuesday, March 12, 2013

West Seattle Weekend Wrap Up: 74th Street Pub/BBQ in March


Brian and I headed out and about on Saturday.  Our weather was near 60 and everyone had a bit of Spring fever!


First stop was the 74th Street Alehouse, which is one of Brian's favorite places in Seattle.  We were early for an afternoon BBQ (yes, a BBQ in March and in Seattle) and decided to have a quick afternoon libation.

They have a great selection of beers on tap and claim to have one of the best chicken sandwiches in Seattle.

Speaking of chicken.....


Have you ever heard of beer can chicken?

When we got to the BBQ, our friend Geoff was preparing the coals for beer can chicken.  To be honest, I sorta thought this was a redneck joke when I first heard about it, but the chicken came out fabulous.


I think for my birthday, I want a beer can chicken cooker!

Enjoy!
Stacy