Sunday, April 12, 2009

Menu Plan Monday: Mid Month Menu

Happy Easter Sunday! Unfortunately with my travel schedule this week - we didn't celebrate with an Easter feast this year. I guess I'll have to make up for it with some really great meals this week.

As I mentioned in last weeks MPM, we have started a food budget this month to track our grocery bill. Last Monday, April 6th I did our weekly shopping and the bill was $71.23. I also picked up some extras mid week for $19.05. So a total of $90.28 is not too bad.

Remember to check out Laura's website for more great menu plans.

Enjoy!
Stacy

Monday: Dijon Chicken with Corn Salsa
Tuesday: Chickpea Pasta with Almonds and Parmesan (last weeks ROTW) with a Big Garden Salad
Wednesday: Turkey Parmesan Meatloaf with Garlic Asparagus and Baby Red Potatoes
Thursday: Taco Salad