Friday, April 22, 2016
Old Photo Friday: Happy Birthday, Stacy
WHO: Stacy (otherwise known as Molly Ringwald)
WHAT: Going to have lunch at Cutters Bayhouse with my Mom
WHERE: Victor Steinbrueck Park (located at the north end of Pike Place Market)
WHEN: Spring Break - March 1986
I am just days away from my 47th birthday! Happy Birthday to me!
I am 14 months younger than Molly Ringwald who I idolized in my teen years. This outfit was inspired by her portrayal of Andie Walsh in Pretty in Pink which was released February 28, 1986.
I had on white KED like canvas shoes with white lacy socks over pink tights that had a floral designs all over them. I wore a cream skirt and a long white button down shirt with a pink canvas fabric vest over the top. To accent the outfit, I had a pink broach made into a bolo tie. I thought I was just like Molly Ringwald.....I was Molly Ringwald. I was Pretty in Pink!
Enjoy!
Stacy
Pretty in Pink turns 30
Labels:
Old Photo Friday,
Stacy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment