Sunday, April 24, 2016

Menu Plan Monday: Last week of April 2016


Welcome Monday!

It's hard to see the month of April go.  Spring is my favorite time of year, but I know that Summer is coming soon.

I've got a LONG week in Portland followed by a quick weekend trip to Eugene for a reunion with some friends I have not seen in years.  For me, this week is all about taking good care of myself, exercising and getting good rest.

Here is our menu for the week and remember to head on over to Laura's site for more organzing tips.

Enjoy!
Stacy

MONDAY:  Traveling back to Portland
TUESDAY: Beef and Bean Taco Casserole
WEDNESDAY: Shrimp Kebabs with Rice
THURSDAY: Birthday Dinner with Chick!  This is one of my favorite places!
FRIDAY: BLT-As with Chips
SATURDAY:  Eugene or Bust!
SUNDAY:  Pot Roast with Vegetables and Cole Slaw