Tuesday, April 5, 2016

14/52: Final 4 Weekend







April has arrived and so has some amazing spring weather.  We had a week of sunshine, no rain and warmer temperatures to welcome a new month!  I rode the Coast Starlight on Friday night to Seattle and arrived as the sun was setting.  The scenery has improved from the dark nights of winter.  This is my favorite time of year to ride the train.

Brian spent some time in the back yard on Saturday under blue skies.  My front garden bed continues to produce amazing colors.  Last fall I planted yellow, purple and fushia colored tulips and they are all coming up among a sea of yellow daffodils.  I so love spring!

Saturday was the Final 4 and I requested Brian's famous Deer Park Nachos.  He made a huge plate for each of us.  Spectacular!  Sunday morning he made cowboy hash.  I am a spoiled woman!

We walked 6 miles over the weekend through Lincoln Park both Saturday and Sunday (3 miles each day).  We are behind last years pace, but with the continued spring weather we are slowly getting back on track!

Enjoy!
Stacy