Monday, December 20, 2010

Season's Eatings!

Once again, this year I participated in a little blogging "secret Santa" exchange called Season's Eating, organized by the wonderfully talented cook, author and blogger, Katie at Thyme for Cooking.

I racked my brain for a few weeks and got a tip from a co-worker on a wonderful smoked salmon hash made famous by downtown Portland's Heathman Hotel.

I sent Kirsten in sunny Los Angeles a half pound of Pacific Northwest Salmon from the Made in Oregon store along with some crackers just in case hash is not her thing, and included the recipe so that she can then blog about her gift on her blog, From Kirsten's Kitchen to Yours.


I, then received a box all the way from the land of 10,000 lakes, Minnesota! Kate from Kate in the Kitchen sent me a sack full of yummy wild rice pancake mix and a box of wild rice and blueberry muffin mix. It looks like I am going to be making some yummy breakfast food over Christmas week.

Thanks to everyone who participated. It's such a special concept and a wonderful way to bring us crazy bloggers together on another level.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

Enjoy!
Stacy

1 comment:

  1. Wild rice pancakes - they sound delicious! I always bring wild rice back when I visit Minnesota!

    ReplyDelete