Tuesday, December 7, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.....


I must confess, this year I started planning and plotting all things Christmas in July! I felt like a kid again just thinking about it. I wanted to start playing Christmas carols the minute the Thanksgiving turkey was put in the fridge. What can I say....I am a Christmas Geek!


So last Saturday, we decided to un-leash the West Seattle Christmas closet (yes, we have a full closet stacked with Christmas goodies) and started filling the house with Christmas cheer.

I wanted to wait until the 11th to get our tree in West Seattle, but Brian just couldn't wait to get the whole house decorated....tree included, so off we went to Home Depot.

Stop laughing.....we could go anywhere to get a tree, but last year's tree was not only affordable, but it was STUNNING and it lasted until New Years Day. Cheap and Chic....gotta love it! The year we chose the most amazingly beautiful Fraiser Fir.

Despite a raging head cold, we got most of the decorations out....including our Christmas Village which Brian set up on Sunday.

Enjoy!
Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment