Saturday, December 11, 2010

Stacy's Favorite Things (Oprah eat your heart out)

Okay, so I am not Oprah, but it's the holiday season and I have some favorite things of my own to share with you.

Here is a list (in no particular order) of some of the products and ideas that I have come across this year. Some of the items you may have heard of before and some not, but they are fabulous and they are my 2010 favorite things!

Sansa Portable MP3 Player People.....put the IPODS down! You don't need an IPOD to listen to music, in fact...thanks to a co-worker I am saving a boat load of money on downloads by subscribing to a music service (see below).

My SanDisk Sansa Clip (8GB) holds 2,000 songs along with FM radio, pictures and a voice recorder....plus the capability of adding a memory card for additional space. I take it everywhere and I love it!

Rhapsody

All the music you want for $10 a month! Let me repeat......

Rhapsody has 10 Million songs, apps for your smartphones and unlimited downloa
ds. This is the greatest thing since sliced bread!

Dare I say....I may never buy another CD again? I can also bring this ultimate music collection into my home using my wireless Internet connection. A must have for the music lover in your life.

Logitech SqueezeBox (Wi-Fi Music Player)

It wirelessly streams what you want to hear—your digital music library, Internet radio, and online music services right through your computer or existing music system. It doesn’t matter if your library includes 100 tracks or 100,000...or if you rip your own CDs or buy your music from services like Rhapsody. The Squeezebox lets you browse, organize, and play your digital music collection anywhere in your house. I bought this for my birthday in April and it is still BLOWING MY MIND!


The Amazing Feline Fisher - America's Favorite Cat Toy/Exerciser


Thanks to our cat sitter, Carla, our newest family member, Blondie can't get enough of this cat toy. It's like kitty crack! She begs to play every second of the day. I don't know what it is about this toy, but cats do the craziest jumps, spins and flips....it's unbelievable!

The Amazing Feline Fisher is so unique. Check out the website for some amazing video. Buy one for your cat for Christmas!


KIVA


Kiva's mission is to connect people, through lending, for the sake of alleviating poverty.

Kiva empowers individuals to lend to an entrepreneur across the globe. By combining microfinance with the Internet, Kiva is creating a global community of people connected through lending.

My world has been enriched through the power of this opportunity. While I have only lent out $25, I've already received my first partial payment back of $2.75. How cool is this? Does this not make the most perfect gift for those who are hard to buy for?

Betty Crocker Gingerbread Cookie Mix

I whipped up a batch last night and didn't even break a sweat! If this is a seasonal product then watch out....I am going to buy a BOX of mix and bake cookies all year round! Yummy and easy to make and they are especially good with heaps of cream cheese frosting on top!

Make some of these Gingerbread Cookies for your co-workers, neighbors and friends....wrap them in a tin with a ribbon on top and they will love love love you forever!

Enjoy and Seasons Greeting!

Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment