Sunday, May 29, 2016

Menu Plan Monday: End of May/Holiday Weekend 2016


Happy Memorial Day!  I hope you are having a great holiday weekend.  What are you cooking up?

Here is our holiday and post holiday week.  I'd like to stay on the low/no carb eating plan through the end of summer, if possible.  We have a house full towards the end of the week with my Mom driving down to Portland with Brian, so I've included one evening out and one easy no carb meal.  I planned meals that I think all will enjoy.

Remember to check out Laura's website for more organizing and planning ideas.

Enjoy!
Stacy

Monday: Memorial Day BBQ at Lake Morton
Tuesday: Skirt Steak Tacos (I have some skirt steak to use up in the freezer)
Wednesday: We are planning on dinner out since we have company and I have a late afternoon appointment
Thursday: Sauteed Chicken with Olive Caper Sauce and Salad


Carbs this week: Monday's BBQ I'll stick to hamburger bun only and salad.  Tuesday's toritilla shells only (limit two tacos).  Thursdays meal is NO CARB!