Sunday, May 29, 2016
Menu Plan Monday: End of May/Holiday Weekend 2016
Happy Memorial Day! I hope you are having a great holiday weekend. What are you cooking up?
Here is our holiday and post holiday week. I'd like to stay on the low/no carb eating plan through the end of summer, if possible. We have a house full towards the end of the week with my Mom driving down to Portland with Brian, so I've included one evening out and one easy no carb meal. I planned meals that I think all will enjoy.
Remember to check out Laura's website for more organizing and planning ideas.
Enjoy!
Stacy
Monday: Memorial Day BBQ at Lake Morton
Tuesday: Skirt Steak Tacos (I have some skirt steak to use up in the freezer)
Wednesday: We are planning on dinner out since we have company and I have a late afternoon appointment
Thursday: Sauteed Chicken with Olive Caper Sauce and Salad
Carbs this week: Monday's BBQ I'll stick to hamburger bun only and salad. Tuesday's toritilla shells only (limit two tacos). Thursdays meal is NO CARB!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment