Saturday, February 16, 2013

Super Bowl Winnings @ Decarli


Chick and I paid another visit to Decarli in Beaverton last Wednesday night to spend my Super Bowl winnings (thanks, Pop).

They have the cutest bar which opens onto the kitchen and it's got a real funky vibe.  Most nights when I drive by on my way home from work, the bar is packed (I got the last two bar stools at 4:45)!

Here is their Happy Hour Menu, which is quite reasonable including $2 off any wine by the glass and $4 well drinks.

Chick and I sampled the following.....


Mixed Greens Salad -  $4.50


Pizzeta with salame, pickled chili, oil cured olives, oregano and mozzarella -  $10

Happy Hour is available in the bar and outside only (Tue-Thur 4:30-6PM and 9-10PM, Fri-Sat 4:30-6PM, 9-11PM and Sunday 5PM-close).  Decarli is closed on Monday.

Enjoy!
Stacy