No birthday weekend would be complete without a mani and a pedi at our favorite local salon.
Afterwards, we stopped off at the Veggie Grill for lunch. If you are lucky enough to have a Veggie Grill where you live, check this place out! Amazing vegetarian fare, crisp, clean and super affordable. It's "fast food" for the health conscious!
Saturday evening, we had a wonderful dinner at DeCarli Restaurant in downtown Beaverton.
I've eaten there a few times and I am always super impressed with not only the creative menu, but also the service and atmosphere.
Here is what we ate.....
POLENTA FRIES with Gorgonzola Butter - $6.5
FOIE GRAS TORCHON with apple puree, fennel, almond crumble and brioche - $15
GRILLED PAINTED HILLS Bone-less Ribeye - $35
BEEF SHORTRIBS in espresso and dried prunes with creamy spaetzle and fresh horseradish $20.5
I hope Chick had a wonderful weekend!Enjoy!
Stacy
No comments:
Post a Comment