Tuesday, July 17, 2012

West Seattle Weekend Wrap Up: West Seattle Festival and Lake Morton



A busy and full weekend!

I got the summer decorations out in honor of the annual West Seattle Summer Festival.   This year the festival celebrated 30 years!
Random street musician

Tons of art/crafts, food, beer/wine and music.  Brian and I walked around a bit....and listened to Rat City Brass, one of my favorite local bands. 


In the afternoon, we headed out to Lake Morton to see some good friends.





It was a beautiful afternoon by the lake!


Dinner was prepared by a personal chef and it was amazing....Asian flat iron steak, rice pilaf and mango salad.

No summer BBQ is complete without a fire and a ton of s'mores.
 

Did I mention the "girl's" dyed their hair PINK!  I didn't, but I took some great photos of the fun times.


Thanks to the Lake Morton gang for a wonderful evening!

Enjoy!
Stacy