Sunday, July 29, 2012

Menu Plan Monday: End of July!


Welcome Monday!

How was the weekend?  We ate and drank like Olympic Champions all weekend long.  I feel like a Brit!

Back to reality and this awesome low-fat, low calorie, healthy menu!

For more recipe, menu and organizing ideas, please visit Laura's site http://orgjunkie.com/


Enjoy!
Stacy

Monday: Pulled Pork Sandwich with Homemade Slaw (I'll cook this in crockpot on Sunday)
Tuesday: Salmon Cakes with Mixed Greens
Wednesday: Grilled Polenta with Spicy Flat Iron Steak and a tossed salad (I'll use flat iron cuz I love it)
Thursday: Making some homemade pesto from basil in garden and marinating some chicken thighs

1 comment:

  1. Just stopping by from Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday!
    Pulled Pork Sandwiches with Slaw...that's one of our family favorites!
    It looks like it's going to be in the low 100's but humid in Las Vegas today.
    I hope you have a terrific week

    ReplyDelete