Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Weekend Wrap-Up: Finding Quiet in December

This past weekend, the only Christmas that I wanted to experience was the one in my West Seattle home. Saturday greeted us with gray skies and a light drizzle. My bones were cold and the only warmth I felt was with my sweets, Sammy and our amazing Christmas tree and Dickens Village. Finding quiet this time of year can be a challenge.

Sammy sitting on the Wine.com gift box from Uncle Ken and Aunt Amy

I cooked a scrumptious Mushroom, Sausage and Fontina Pasta Bake and spent the afternoon all cozy in front of the TV with the Lifetime channel full of Christmas movies.


Sunday, I finished my wrapping back in Portland and belly laughed watching Blondie get all cozy underneath my Christmas tree (it's her new favorite hiding place).



Rebecca Lane is all decked out this year too and it's so nice to spend the evening listening to Christmas carols in front of our trees. Lucky to have two wonderful places to spend the holidays.
Enjoy!
Stacy