Sunday, December 18, 2011

Menu Plan Monday: Christmas Week in Seattle


It's my favorite week of the entire year (and I am not just saying that because I am on vacation).

This week, I am in West Seattle doing all things Christmas and most importantly, cooking for my #1 guy who has to work Monday and Tuesday. We are also hosting Chick this year who is heading up to Seattle on Amtrak on Wednesday night. We are going to have an awesome week!

Here is our menu plan including Christmas!

Enjoy!
Stacy

Sunday: ArtsWest Play: Every Christmas Story Ever Told; then early dinner at Bang Bar
Monday: Annual PJ and Christmas Movie Marathon: Classic Meatloaf with Red Potatoes and Buttery Peas
Tuesday: Chicken Parmesan with Pasta and Steamed Broccoli; last minute Christmas shopping!
Wednesday: Annual Christmas Cookie Bake Day! Brian's making Vegetarian Sheppard's Pie
Thursday: Chick is in town! Heading into downtown Seattle to see the lights, watch all the crazy shoppers and have lunch and a Chardonnay at PF Chang's
Friday: Lazy day! I think I'll try a Mexican Lasagna with a Big Green Salad; pick up groceries for Christmas dinner
Christmas Eve: I am dragging Chick and Brian to the World's Best Brunch @ Salty's on Alki;traditional evening stroll to the Beveridge Place, Christmas Movies and bailey's on ice
Christmas Day Morning:
Brian's famous Christmas quiches with fresh fruit. PRESENTS!
Christmas Day Evening: Roasted Filet Mignon, with Garlic Mashed Potatoes and Italian Green Beans