Sunday, December 14, 2008

Menu Plan Monday: Early Christmas

Where has this year gone? Wow....it's hard to believe that Christmas is 10 days away! I am all finished with my shopping (by the skin of my teeth) and am ready for my first celebration as Chick and I exchange our stockings (and things that technically don't fit in a stocking) this Tuesday night.

Brian will be in Portland mid-week for another Rebecca Lane gift exchange on Thursday.

A special menu this week with some really yummy treats. I can feel good about them all because I know they are light and low calorie meals. Don't forget to check out more on Laura's site.

Enjoy!
Stacy

Monday: Bacon and Swiss Quiche with a Big Garden Salad
Tuesday: Goat Cheese and Herb Stuffed Chicken Breasts with Sauteed Green Beans
Wednesday: Flank Steak with Three Onion Relish and Texas Toast
Thursday: Baked Turkey Ziti with Caesar Salad