Sunday, December 21, 2008

Menu Plan Monday: CHRISTMAS WEEK

This is a special week for all of us....Christmas time is here again. I am in Seattle with my sweetheart for the entire week, which means I get to spoil him and cook for him - which warms my heart.

I don't have an exact schedule. We have a few activites planned with friends and family and a few Christmas Traditions. Instead of an organized menu this week, I am adding a few recipies and ideas for the holiday season.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Brian's Christmas Day Quiche: A tradition for the past 4 Christmas mornings! Brian prepares the quiches on Christmas Eve and we simply heat them up on Christmas morning.

Christmas Salad: I mentioned this salad a few weeks ago and I am planning on serving it on Christmas.

Irish Cream: Christmas Eve with my Sweets and our new kitty, Sammy. The "Polar Express" on the DVD. Lots of candles and Christmas lights. A big glass of Irish Cream on ice.

We decided on a Christmas Eve Dinner this year. We are busy on Christmas Day and away from home for most of the afternoon so getting the dinner on the table is a challenge. This year, we will host Brian's Mom Ann.
Our Christmas Eve Dinner:

Roast Turkey Breast
Brian's Whipped Potatoes
Enjoy this special time of the year!
Stacy