Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Lobby (Thank you Oscar for taking our picture)
Hola!
Chick and I arrived in Baja California Sur (Cabo San Lucas, Mexico) around 3PM on Saturday. The weather was so pleasant….a warm breeze and high clouds. The drive from the airport to her condo, Pueblo Bonita Sunset is about 40 minutes through the slums of Cabo. Interesting for me - a first time visitor. I was also surprised by the beautiful mountains that push up close to the Sea of Cortez and the Pacific Ocean (reminds me very much of the Santa Barbara area).
Chick’s place is amazing. The complex is terraced into the hillside and our unit, building 20 overlooks the beach and Pacific Ocean. It’s a breathtaking view.

The lobby is filled with Mexican artwork and is extremely opulent. The smell of pressed flowers and earthy perfumes fill the entire complex. The adobe colored units are framed by the most beautiful flowers - purple and bright pink azaleas, variations of cactus and light to deep green grasses.
We got familiar with the resort and had our first drink in the lobby bar over-looking the ocean. The Chardonnay was buttery. Chick didn’t think too much of the pigeons, but I was so relaxed watching the birds skimming the ocean below.
We had a nice easy dinner in the Bistro. I had shrimp tacos (yum) and Chick had a nice chicken pasta. Our salads were so fresh…..lettuce that was amazing.
Our first Sunset was a dud – a bank of clouds on the horizon, though I can see that we will have many opportunities for more sunsets in the days to come.
It was a great start to our vacation.
Hola!
Stacy
Chick’s place is amazing. The complex is terraced into the hillside and our unit, building 20 overlooks the beach and Pacific Ocean. It’s a breathtaking view.
The lobby is filled with Mexican artwork and is extremely opulent. The smell of pressed flowers and earthy perfumes fill the entire complex. The adobe colored units are framed by the most beautiful flowers - purple and bright pink azaleas, variations of cactus and light to deep green grasses.

We got familiar with the resort and had our first drink in the lobby bar over-looking the ocean. The Chardonnay was buttery. Chick didn’t think too much of the pigeons, but I was so relaxed watching the birds skimming the ocean below.We had a nice easy dinner in the Bistro. I had shrimp tacos (yum) and Chick had a nice chicken pasta. Our salads were so fresh…..lettuce that was amazing.
Our first Sunset was a dud – a bank of clouds on the horizon, though I can see that we will have many opportunities for more sunsets in the days to come.It was a great start to our vacation.
Hola!
Stacy

No comments:
Post a Comment