It's been a busy year already. Lot's of travelling (me to Mexico and Brian to Montana) and not much down time spent in Seattle with my two favorite guys.
This past weekend I was so ready to be in Seattle again.....to do and see all the things I love.
We didn't plan a lot. It's so hard most of the time to cram in a weeks worth of missing each other into 48 hours or less, plus Brian is coming down to Portland later this week so I know I will see him again soon.
We checked out Endolyn Joe's for a late lunch on Saturday - a spacious and very eclectic pub/restaurant about 5 minutes from our front door. The menu is divided between "Blunch" - their version of Breakfast/Lunch and a Lunch Dinner Menu ("Blunch" is served until 3PM). Classic American diner food (I had a meatloaf sandwich, Brian had a colossal Turkey sandwich) and eclectic regional choices (burgers, fish, casseroles, etc.) Blunch appears to be simple: hash browns, thick bacon, gooey cinnamon rolls, eggs and biscuits with sausage cream gravy. We will have to head back for breakfast! Nice bar area....we watched the Huskies beat UCLA!
I dearly loved spending time with my Sammy too. Here is a little video of him playing. We call him psycho Sammy when he gets wound up!
Enjoy!
Stacy
This past weekend I was so ready to be in Seattle again.....to do and see all the things I love.
We didn't plan a lot. It's so hard most of the time to cram in a weeks worth of missing each other into 48 hours or less, plus Brian is coming down to Portland later this week so I know I will see him again soon.
We checked out Endolyn Joe's for a late lunch on Saturday - a spacious and very eclectic pub/restaurant about 5 minutes from our front door. The menu is divided between "Blunch" - their version of Breakfast/Lunch and a Lunch Dinner Menu ("Blunch" is served until 3PM). Classic American diner food (I had a meatloaf sandwich, Brian had a colossal Turkey sandwich) and eclectic regional choices (burgers, fish, casseroles, etc.) Blunch appears to be simple: hash browns, thick bacon, gooey cinnamon rolls, eggs and biscuits with sausage cream gravy. We will have to head back for breakfast! Nice bar area....we watched the Huskies beat UCLA!
I dearly loved spending time with my Sammy too. Here is a little video of him playing. We call him psycho Sammy when he gets wound up!
Enjoy!
Stacy
No comments:
Post a Comment