We dodged showers and spotted rainbows on Aloha Friday. A good day to rest and relax, Maui style.
I love to treat myself to a Lomi Lomi massage while in Maui. Traditionally called lomi, meaning "to rub, press, squeeze, massage; to work in and out, as the claws of a contented cat". Lomi lomi is a holistic healing tradition beyond simple massage.
I've tried just about every high end spa on the Island, but last year I located the Makai Massage and Bodywork Spa at the Napili Kai Resort. Ask for Julie and she will give you one tough work over!
It was just what I needed for my tired and worn down body! Thanks!
Napili is just up the road from our condo and is a wonderful place to spend the afternoon....Brian loves to snorkel there and I just love to relax by the water and people watch. Unfortunately, they took Brian's beach chair (since technically we were not guests there) and then the rains came. Talk about aloha spirit busting!
We opted for a quiet Aloha Friday with an afternoon nap, followed by pupus on our lanai and our last sunset at the condo (tomorrow night we will be in Lahaina).
Super Moon Eve over West Maui Mountains
Thanks to Brian for cooking a wonderful aloha dinner...burgers with Kula tomatoes and Maui corn.
Aloha Friday!
Enjoy!
Stacy

No comments:
Post a Comment