Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Maui 2011: The Wrap-Up

ALOHA!

Make every day count. Appreciate every moment, and take from it everything you possibly can, for you may never be able to experience it again. Then, give back fully with a grateful heart.

Sailing...takes me away to where I've always heard it could be. Just a dream and the wind to carry me and soon I will be free.

Best Excursion....Scotch Mist II @ Sunset

Happy 138th Birthday to the Banyan Tree! We are twins! We share the same special day!

On the Marina! Fresh fish (the guy did a primo job of fileting)


Ohno and Mahimahi fresh from the boats; I wished I had picked some up for dinner.

One of my favorite flowers....Birds of Paradise

BBQ Man! Brand new Weber Stainless Steel BBQ's at Valley Isle (Pop...these are really nice)!

Sunset at Valley Isle; thanks to the conk shell posie, the turtles that bobbed their heads up to say goodnight and the glorious sun

The view from our living room; our gorgeous view for 8 days. At first I didn't care for it, but we grew to love our room; our routine.

Living room at Valley Isle; Babe....how many naps did you take on that couch....remember that cool island breeze?


Môhala ka pua, ua wehe kaiao.
The blossoms are opening, for dawn is breaking.
Look forward with joy to a new day.

Enjoy!
Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment