Sunday, May 24, 2009

Menu Plan Monday: Still Home Alone

I am still cooking for one this week - but I am really cooking for two. Whatever I make I'll pack up and take for my lunch the next day. Cook it once, eat it twice. Simple!

This week I'll be having a few of my all time favorites and some of them I have added a healthier spin. Check out my menu and others at Laura's site.

Enjoy!
Stacy

Monday: Happy Memorial Day (train home to PDX)
Tuesday: Taco Tuesday! Homemade beef tacos with all the fixings
Wednesday: Healthier Tuna Casserole (Last Week's ROTW)
Thursday: Butterfly Shrimp with Sweet Potato Fries (thanks, Kalyn for the recipe) and Creamy Lo-Fat Cole Slaw
Friday: Brian's Spaghetti (If Brian drives to PDX on Friday). If not, perhaps leftovers?
Saturday: Beaverton Farmer's Market (perhaps we can get some ideas for dinner)

No comments:

Post a Comment