Friday, May 15, 2009

Old Photo Friday: Lou and Ev's Family Dinner


WHO: Stacy, Sandra, Rosemary, Pop and Steve
WHAT: Sunday dinner at Lou and Ev's
WHERE: Eugene, OR
WHEN: Spring 1987 (I think this was taken just before I graduated from high school)

It's amazing sometimes when you look at old pictures and can remember the exact moment a picture was taken...the smells, the feelings....what you were thinking.

This picture sticks in my mind because I remember this night as if it were yesterday. We drove out to W. 11th in Eugene on a Sunday night and had an amazing dinner at Lou and Ev's. I don't think this place exists anymore - but they made great fried chicken and it was always crowded.

Look at that sour face of mine.....you wanna know why? I had forgotten to set up the VCR before we left the house - which meant that I was going to miss 21 Jump Street with the young, hot Johnny Depp. Boy was I upset....I sulked all the way there and all the way home. Teenage angst!

Enjoy!
Stacy

1 comment:

  1. OMG, too funny. I have no memory of this day. Love the photo, your face is priceless.

    Love,
    Chick

    ReplyDelete