Tuesday, July 15, 2014
30/52:Garden Update!
My garden is seriously taking off! The 80-90 degree consistent temps have been a big help, plus the radiant heat from the south side of the house!
Just when I thought my broccoli was done, I've had some success with the two plants I kept.....we will see.
I have more tomatoes than I can count albeit, they are seriously small and very green. I bet I am harvesting a few by the last day of July.
Herbs are herbs......harvesting basil and oregano. Rosemary is quite small and I will most likely replant into one of the main boxes before first frost. Not sure how much I will harvest anytime soon.
Acorn squash has had blossoms for weeks, but I am not seeing any buds??? I would be so happy to just get one edible squash!
How does your garden grow?
Enjoy!
Stacy
Labels:
52,
Garden,
Rebecca Lane
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment