Sunday, August 18, 2013

Menu Plan Monday: August 18-22, 2013


Welcome Monday!

This week's menu is composed of some "firsts".  

I am making a Weight Watchers German Potato Salad for the first time on Monday night and I think it will pair nicely with grilled pork tenderloin.  

Tuesday, I am trying a new fish recipe from Stacey Snacks, she's a cool foodie blogger from New Jersey.

Then on Wednesday, we are trying buffalo for the first time and I think I found the perfect buffalo burger recipe.

Finally, on Thursday (with Chick away) I am eating my #1 meal...fried oysters (perhaps it was my first meal, who knows?!).

Exciting times in our kitchen this week!

Remember to head on over to Laura's blog for more menu ideas.

Enjoy!
Stacy 


SUNDAY:  BLTs with Fresh from the Garden Tomatoes 
MONDAY: Grilled Pork Tenderloin with German Potato Salad and Corn on the Cob
TUESDAY: Cod with Chimichurri Sauce, Roasted Potato Slices and Asparagus
WEDNESDAY: Smoky Buffalo Burgers with Tater Tots
THURSDAY: Fried Oysters with Yukon Gold Potatoes and Baby Peas