Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Favorite Things 2012

I miss Oprah's favorite things!  This year on her OWN network, she revisited her classic TV show to support military families with treats.  Check it out this holiday season.

A few years ago, I decided to take a look at some my favorite things and post them for the holidays.  Here are some of the items that I am totally loving in 2012!

Enjoy!
Stacy


 

I loved these undies so much, I threw out all of my other pairs!  They are super soft and super comfortable.  I love everything Jockey makes. $22.50 for a three pack

 

 

Trader Joe's Brie Bites

I absolutely love brie, but a huge wedge often times goes uneaten in my house.  These yummy bites are perfect (they keep in the fridge for months).  Trader Joe's sells 4.4 ounce packages of five Mini Brie Bites for $3.99.

 

I wanted to sleep with my boots on when I first took them out of the box.  Super stylish and very comfortable.  I bought mine from QVC, but I see many shoe retailer carry this brand.  Very inexpensive for boots.  $54


I have one in Portland and Seattle and I love it.  The trick was finding the right strength of coffee.  My new favorite is Green Mountain Double Black Diamond

Finally, my favorite holiday album of all times!  Play this in your home and it will be filled with so much joy you won't believe it!

Tony Bennett The Christmas Album Snowfall


This is my favorite song!  Tony from early 1970's!
Way Cool!

 



What's on your list this year?


No comments:

Post a Comment