Happy Birthday to my Pop who turns 64 today!
Here are 10 things about my Pop that make him special to me!
1. Raised a daughter as a single father in the 1970's.
2. Knows every line to the 1957 classic "Gunfight at the O.K. Corral".
3. Exposed me to The Beatles, Buddy Holly, The Guess Who and the Eagles.
4. Stayed up with me every Christmas Eve as we watched "The Christmas Carol" together.
5. Loves to hunt and fish
6. Is one of the best "scratch" cooks I know. Never reads a recipe...never makes it the same way twice.
7. Only knows one joke (the pig joke) and has been telling it the same way for over 20 years.
8. He can take his thumb apart and crack his nose (and as a child I really thought he could).
9. Loves Keno and can run and find the Keno Bar in any casino faster than most people can walk in the front door.
10. Took me to my first concert at age 6 to see Elvis Presley.
YOU ARE TRULY ONE OF A KIND! THE BEST POP IN THE WORLD!