Tuesday, April 17, 2012

West Seattle Weekend Wrap Up: Making Manicotti

A bit of this and a bit of that this weekend.  This is my last weekend in West Seattle until after we get back from Hawaii.  I spent part of the weekend, organizing, cleaning and preparing our home while I am away.


Goodbye to the Easter bunnies and eggs and an Hawaiian inspired motif to take us into May (I'll probably keep this theme until Memorial Day).  We spent Saturday listening to a wonderful mix of Hawaiian music to get us in the mood for our trip.


I had a lovely afternoon with friend, Sonja and her daughter...getting toes done is such a girly thing to do on a Saturday.  We gathered for drinks, appetizers and dinner Saturday evening and a pre-pre-celebration of my birthday (month).





Brian spent a bit of time in the kitchen Saturday afternoon preparing baked manicotti (the America's Test Kitchen version) which was fabulous.  I got quite a kick out of him....our kitchen resembled some type of Italian farmhouse.  His creation was wonderful.

How was your weekend?

Enjoy!
Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment