Sunday, April 22, 2012
Menu Plan Monday: April 23-27
Greetings and Happy Monday! Today I am waking up in Los Angeles and next week I will be in Maui! This is a strange short week, with not a lot of cooking.
Oh....did I mention that it is my birthday on Tuesday!?
Enjoy!
Stacy
Monday: Home late evening from Los Angeles! Can I get a Pink's Hot Dog at LAX????
Tuesday: Happy Birthday! Coldplay in Concert at 7:30; drinks and appetizers before the show HERE
Wednesday: Packing for Hawaii and home alone (Chick at coast), getting a haircut and picking up a Subway!
Thursday: Fried Oysters, Uncle Roy Potatoes with Buttery Peas; Am I all packed?
Friday: Sirloin Steak with a Classic Wedge Salad and 1/2 baked Potato (Brian and I leave for Hawaii in the AM); Chick and I celebrate my birthday tonight with some CHAMPAGNE!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment