WHO: Stacy and SandraWHAT: Wine at Bertolini's (now called Trevi Italian Restaurant)
WHERE: The Forum Shops at Caesars Palace, Las Vegas
WHEN: May 1998
WHY: Girl's trip to Las Vegas
Brian's teaching in Las Vegas this week and I am a bit jealous. I haven't been to Las Vegas in a long time. Chick and I went a few times in the late 90's and we loved it. We found this cool Italian restaurant (back then) called Bertolini's. They had a bar that was inside the Forum Shops, but gave you the impression of an outdoor Italian dining experience (right next to the replica of Trevi fountain. The ceiling looks like the sky and is constantly changing colors - with all these different colored cloud formations. Even to this day, when Sandra and I see a sky at home that reminds us of Bertolini's we call it a Bertolini sky.
Enjoy!
Stacy
No comments:
Post a Comment