I just love this time of year! Menus become more versatile in the cooler weather and comfort food plays a big part in our Rebecca Lane menu.
Remember, you can still have great comfort foods that are low fat, healthy and easy to prepare. I use Weight Watchers as a guide for taking old recipes and turning them into healthy alternatives.
Check out my weekly menu and about 300+ others HERE.
UPDATE! We had to make a few last minute changes. Monday night I cooked the Creamy Shrimp. Tonight it is TACO TUESDAY at Taco Bell (thanks for the stolen base). Thursday night instead of pizza we are having Hamburger Stroganoff (Chick's trip to Seattle with me has been postponed until November.
Monday: Greek-Lemon Chicken Thighs with Potatoes and Cauliflower on the side
Tuesday: Creamy Shrimp with Rigatoni and a Big Garden Salad (last weeks ROTW)
Wednesday: Skillet Beef and Beer Stew with leftover Salad
Thursday: Take-out Pizza while we clean house and pack for Seattle trip
I enjoy comfort foods and cold weather food as well. The greek chicken sounds great as does the creamy shrimp rigatoni.
ReplyDelete