Monday, October 20, 2008

Point Brown @ Ocean Shores, WA

My parents are always so generous with their time share. I asked my Dad this past spring if he had any "free" points and I choose an Autumn get-a-way for my sweets and I to Point Brown at Ocean Shores, WA.

I've never been to Ocean Shores before. I was especially excited about the drive over to the beach as I saw on the map that we would pass through a town named, Brady. Too Cool! Lots of cute little towns and beautiful scenery.

It took us about 2 hours to get from W. Seattle to Ocean Shores. I was surprised that the city itself is not a very big place.
Our condo was awesome. It was huge with a big spa tub and a fireplace insert with a cool patio (nice in the summertime). We were on the ground floor so not a perfect view of the ocean, but since it was right out our back door.......how much better could it be? We both just love the ocean and I couldn't wait for our Sunday morning walk along the beach.

Brian wanted to walk up to the jetty, but there were too many big rocks to climb (plus the ocean looked menacing).

We opted for some cool photos instead.

I'll have some more photos from my non-digital camera in a mid-week post.

Enjoy! Stace

No comments:

Post a Comment