This should be a fun week in the kitchen......lots of experimentation, trying some new things and old favorites. Cooking for one isn't always easy - but if I like what I make, I'll have plenty of leftovers, right! I am kicking it all off on Monday with my all-time favorite meal!
Check out the 300+ amazing people who come up with some lip-smacking yummy menus every Monday. Check them all out here!
Enjoy!
Stacy
Tuesday: Taco Del Mar - gosh I love this place. I haven't eaten here in awhile. Easy night!
Friday: Tuna Noodle Casserole (probably my second all time favorite dinner)
Saturday: I am going to put on a big pot of my famous Spaghetti Bolognese for the weekend. Chick and Pop return from Ohio in the afternoon with lots of pictures and stories.
Cooking for one is hard...sometimes cooking for two is hard. :) Wednesday's menu sounds really fancy and yummy!
ReplyDeleteGreat menu for cooking for one! Am loving the sound of tuna noodle casserole, we are big tuna fans in our house. Thanks for stopping by my blog too :)
ReplyDelete