Sunday, June 29, 2008

Menu Plan Monday!

It's gonna be a short week this week. I am catching up with a friend for "happy hour" on Monday night and heading up to Tacoma on Thursday after work for a long-long holiday weekend. Here are a couple of things on the menu this week!

Don't forget to check out I'm an Organizing Junkie for great menu plans and recipes every Monday!

Tuesday, July 1st: Corn, Bacon and Potato Chowder with Texas Toast

Wednesday, July 2nd: Ginger Peanut Beef Stir-Fry with Jasmine Rice (thank you Daintie Debutante)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Stacy,
    I made the firecracker casserole tonight. I have posted the recipe and picture at Heritage Schoolhouse. We enjoyed it - tasty and very quick and easy. Please let me know if you try it. Thank you for visiting my blog. Have a wonderful holiday weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And your ginger peanut stir-fry sounds very good! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:33 PM

    The ginger peanut stir-fry sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete