Thursday, June 5, 2008

Recipe of the Week: Asian Pork Tenderloin

I am snatching this recipe from fellow blogger's Matt and Kat over at "A Good Appetite" for this week's ROTW (which I will be grilling on Sunday). They make me so hungry every day with their awesome meals. Thanks guys! If only I could bake some of your cupcakes! Blogging has introduced me to some really incredibly talented and interesting people. Thanks for sharing your ideas and experiences with all of us!


Grilled Asian Pork Tenderloin

This Asian variation is adapted from one in the Best of Cooking Light. Thanks to “A Good Appetite" blog

Ingredients:
2 Tbsp sliced green onion
2 Tbsp oyster sauce (hoisin sauce is good too)
2 Tbsp soy sauce
2 Tbsp honey
1 Tbsp hot water
2 garlic cloves minced
1 lb pork tenderloin
1/4 t salt


Directions:

1. Mix onion, oyster sauce, soy sauce, honey,hot water & garlic together in a bowl.
2. Pour 1/4 c of the sauce in a large zip-top bag & add the pork. Seal & refrigerate for 30 minutes, turning occasionally.
3. Remove the pork from the bag & sprinkle with salt. Discard marinade in bag.
4. Cook on grill until the pork registers 160 F about 20 minutes.
5. Slice to serve serve with remaining sauce.


I am going to serve with a side of coconut jasmine rice and some stir-fry veggies.


Enjoy!

Stacy

1 comment:

  1. so glad you enjoy it! now getting baking some cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete