These December posts are going to be all about Christmas. I'll answer a questions, post a picture and discuss something "Christmasy". Please feel free to leave your answer in the comments below.
Today is day five and today's question is:
What is your Favorite Christmas Food?
Food? Did someone say Food? And furthermore, I have to pick just one item?
Growing up, Thanksgiving was the traditional meal and Christmas was always the wild card. Everyone is typically tired of turkey so other options included ham and roast beef. What about that year that Pop and I tried to cook a Christmas Goose?
Can we discuss my love of fruit cake? Grandma Phyllis used to always make sure that some traditional and/or exotic loaf ended up in my stocking. No one else dared touch it!
Brian and I love to drink Bailey's Irish Cream from fancy glasses with ice cubes while watching Christmas movies. I think Bailey's counts as food, right?
What about our Christmas morning quiches? Brian's family tradition continues on in our home on Christmas morning.
Did someone say lumpy gravy with roasted shallots and port wine?
What about fighting our way into the Metropolitan Market parking lot on Christmas Eve to pick up our filet mignon roast?
Food brings about a lot of great Christmas memories.
Enjoy!
Stacy
Did someone say lumpy gravy with roasted shallots and port wine?
What about fighting our way into the Metropolitan Market parking lot on Christmas Eve to pick up our filet mignon roast?
Food brings about a lot of great Christmas memories.
Enjoy!
Stacy

No comments:
Post a Comment