Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Holiday Wrap-Up

Sammy is back to normal!  The best Christmas present ever!

It's so hard to get back into the swing of things after vacation!

I had a wonderful 10 days in Seattle and today, I head back to work (thankful for a shortened holiday week).

Here are a few random pictures from our Seattle adventures.

Enjoy!
Stacy


Christmas Eve 2012, my favorite day of the year!  This was taken on our annual neighborhood stroll.  So many beautiful lights in our neighborhoods this year.



Brian cutting a deal with sidekick Sammy never too far away.  Despite the holiday season, Brian and I both spent time working, checking e-mails and taking calls over Christmas vacation.


Clean out the fridge potluck at Lake Morton.  A wonderful pre-New Year's Eve party with a great group of friends who put together a delicious spread with nothing but holiday leftovers!

A tasty Champagne Mimosa at Circa in West Seattle.  Breakfast with friends at our favorite neighborhood eatery.

One more holiday shot our our dinning room.  All the decorations were put away on December 31st marking the official end to the holiday season.

No comments:

Post a Comment