Sunday, March 29, 2009

Menu Plan Monday: Last Sunday in March


I hope everyone has found some Spring in the air. As we leave March behind - I am hoping for some warmer days ahead. I am also looking forward to a fantastic April with even more fresh varieties in our markets.

I've picked out a few favorites at the Rebecca Lane household. We have not had pork in a while so I thought a nice stir-fry would be tasty. I am finding a lot of fresh asparagus in the market which I will throw in. We love a nice grilled flank or skirt steak....a simple marinade of soy, garlic and wasabi creates a wonderful Asian flare. Also, for the past 6 months or so, we have been buying some wonderful raw/frozen shrimp in a bag. I absolutely love shrimp and a bag usually takes us through at least 2-3 recipes.

Check out Laura for more great ideas.

Enjoy!
Stacy

Monday: Spicy Pork Stir Fry with Jasmine Rice
Tuesday: C.O.R.N. (clean out the fridge night) - Chick has dinner out!
Wednesday: Creamy Rigatoni with Shrimp with a Big Garden Salad
Thursday: Grilled Flank Steak with Wasabi Slaw

No comments:

Post a Comment