So we've been working on the house a bit. I've wanted to concentrate on a new bedroom....something romantic, comfortable, peaceful and updated for Brian and I.
The bedrooms in the West Seattle home are small. The guestroom we finished the first weekend we moved in.....it's called "The Lighthouse Room".
The second bedroom we turned into a TV room - equipped with a brand new HD flat screen! Our bedroom has been a struggle. This weekend we finally hung the "headboard" concept....a sheer diamond pattern curtain behind our bed. My Mom says we need two curtain panels so this week I'll pick up the other one.
Here are the curtains we hung in the living room about 2 weeks ago.
Thanks to Sonja - who gave us these pretty maroon panels. I can't tell you what a difference it make in the living room....it frames the entire room.Brian's recent attentions have brought him outside. The backyard is a difficult lay-out....slopping west towards the water. It's hard to tell in this picture - but that is in no way a flat lawn!
What we don't have is a deck or patio area and I can't image spending our first summer here with no way to enjoy the outdoors.
Brian has a plan.......here is to progress! Our days are getting longer and hopefully warmer! 
Enjoy!
Stacy

No comments:
Post a Comment