
Date: Thanksgiving 1997-98
Location: Pine Cone Inn Kitchen (aka....Mom and Kenny's house in Tukwila, WA)
Who: Stacy and Jennifer (Mom)
What: I believe this was my first Thanksgiving Day - after living in Australia for 3 years (or it was the year after - Sandra and I began hosting at Rebecca Lane in approx. 2000-01). Mom is over-seeing my preparation of Gram's stuffing (I am cooking the onions and celery in the black cast iron skillet).
In honor of Thanksgiving and Family!
Enjoy!
Stace
Location: Pine Cone Inn Kitchen (aka....Mom and Kenny's house in Tukwila, WA)
Who: Stacy and Jennifer (Mom)
What: I believe this was my first Thanksgiving Day - after living in Australia for 3 years (or it was the year after - Sandra and I began hosting at Rebecca Lane in approx. 2000-01). Mom is over-seeing my preparation of Gram's stuffing (I am cooking the onions and celery in the black cast iron skillet).
In honor of Thanksgiving and Family!
Enjoy!
Stace
No comments:
Post a Comment