Thursday, December 7, 2017

Blogmas 2017 - 25 Days of Christmas/Day Seven

Welcome to BLOGMAS 2017 an added bonus to the weekly VLOGMAS on my YouTube channel!

These December posts are going to be all about Christmas.  I'll answer a questions, post a picture and discuss something "Christmasy".   Please feel free to leave your answer in the comments below.


Today is day seven and today's question is:



What Christmas items can't you go without!


When you come home after a long day at work, don't you want to walk into your house and have your lights automatically turn on?  How about falling asleep with your Christmas lights on and not having to worry about getting out of bed to unplug them?



These microfiber sheets on sale at Target are the perfect way to accessorize your bedroom for the holidays, plus they come in different colors and patterns (why not pick up two sets).


I can never have enough flameless candles in my home during the year, but I love to add a few red candles at Christmastime.



Baileys over ice is the perfect dessert for watching Christmas movies!  You can even make your own!

No comments:

Post a Comment