Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Blogmas 2017 - 25 Days of Christmas/Day Twelve

Welcome to BLOGMAS 2017 an added bonus to the weekly VLOGMAS on my YouTube channel!

These December posts are going to be all about Christmas.  I'll answer a questions, post a picture and discuss something "Christmasy".   Please feel free to leave your answer in the comments below.


Today is day twelve and today's question/topic is:



Acts of Kindness

The holidays are a time to think about those less fortunate given that my entire life, I've been more than fortunate.

Since we've been living in West Seattle, Brian and I have donated to the West Seattle Food Bank every year.  We each set a budget and make a list and bring perishable and non-perishable food to the food bank a week before Christmas. 

The first year we dropped off our food, we sat in the car park and cried.  It brought us both so much joy.

But...there are so many other small acts of kindness that you can practice, not only at Christmas, but also throughout the year.

Enjoy!
Stacy





No comments:

Post a Comment