These December posts are going to be all about Christmas. I'll answer a questions, post a picture and discuss something "Christmasy". Please feel free to leave your answer in the comments below.
Today is day three and today's question is:
What are your favorite Christmas Movies?
I think I'll pick one traditional and one modern.
Hands down....."It's a Wonderful Life" has become a Christmas movie tradition!
Brian I spent the entire holiday season (well....most of the year really) quoting line after line from the movie. This is my favorite scene.
Brian I spent the entire holiday season (well....most of the year really) quoting line after line from the movie. This is my favorite scene.
In recent years, Brian and I have really enjoyed watching "The Polar Express". Obviously with my love of trains and Brian's love of Tom Hanks, it's Christmas Movie magic!
Grab your hot hot hot, hot chocolate and enjoy!
Grab your hot hot hot, hot chocolate and enjoy!
Merry Christmas,
Stacy
No comments:
Post a Comment