Sunday, October 28, 2012

Menu Plan Monday: End of October!

Welcome to the last part of October!  It's hard to believe.

This is an incredibly busy week for me as I am heading off on another train adventure on Friday.  I want to make sure that I have my menu planned out so that I can spend quality time packing and organizing for my trip!

Don't forget to check out Laura's Organizing site for more great ideas!

Enjoy!
Stacy

Monday: Classic Weight Watchers Meatloaf with Green Beans and Chive Mashed Potatoes
Tuesday: Weight Watchers New England Clam Chowder with a Garden Salad
Wednesday:  HALLOWEEN!  Homemade pizzas and a celebration of all things SPOOKY!!!
Thursday:  YOYO Night!  You're On Your Own!!  I'll be packing!

1 comment:

  1. I'm visiting from Organized Junkie’s Menu Plan Monday today.
    My faithful waffle maker of 16 years died last night! It was a wedding gift so I think that's why my husband and I are upset. Now it's time to shop for another one that will last another 16 years!
    Looks like there’s going to be some amazing meals this week.
    Happy Halloween! Have a wonderful time on your trip.

    ReplyDelete