Wednesday, October 17, 2012
Happy Blog Birthday!
Happy Birthday to our blog. Today you are six years old! It's hard to believe that to date, we've posted 1,352 entries!!
Thank you for sharing part of your day each and every day to check in to see the adventures that Brian and I experience and share.
Along the way, I've met (on-line) some incredible bloggers. I've learned a lot about blogging, photography, web design and more than anything, the spirit of sharing our lives with those around the world. For that I am extremely grateful.
Stepping back in time, I've linked a few of my favorite adventures for those of you who have not been with us since day one. We certainly "get around"!
Enjoy!
Stacy
East Coast Swing - June 2007
Greenlake - May 2008
Maui, Day #5 my birthday in upcountry - April 2008
Napa - April 2009
North Carolina/Virginia - November 2009
Snoqualmie Falls - September 2010
Christmas Eve Brunch at Salty's - December 2011
One Day in Los Angeles - April 2012
Labels:
Anniversary,
Celebration
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment