Tuesday, April 18, 2017

16/52: Early Birthday and Easter Weekend



We had an almost springlike weekend with a bit of sunshine most of the weekend!

Brian and I drove once again from Portland to Seattle on Friday.  No trains running again and Brian had a special tutoring session downtown Portland on Friday so it worked out best to drive.

Saturday was my birthday celebration with my Mom and Kenny since I will not be in Seattle for my birthday.  We had a lovely lunch, presents and cake.  Thanks for continuing to spoil me rotten, Mom!

Easter Sunday it was back in the car early for the drive back to Portland and a low-key quiet afternoon at home and a fabulous roast pork dinner along side some awesome potatoes au gratin and roasted asparagus.

The Easter bunny hopped into the house with some awesome baskets.  What more can you ask for?

Enjoy!
Stacy