Thursday, April 29, 2010

Recipe of the Week: Ultimate 7-Layer Mexican Dip


It's hard to believe that Cinco De Mayo is next week! It's smack dab in the middle of the week this year, so if the weather is nice I think I'll mix up a pitcher of margaritas and throw this dip down on the patio table....soak up a bit of sunshine!

Enjoy!
Stacy

Ultimate 7-Layer Mexican Dip

Ingredients:

1 16oz can refried beans
1 tablespoons taco seasoning
1 cup sour cream
1 cup salsa
1 cup shredded lettuce
1 cup shredded Mexican cheese
1/2 cup sliced green onions
1/2 cup sliced black olives
1 bag tortilla chips

Directions:


Mix beans and taco seasoning; spread over the bottom of a 9 inch pie plate.

Layer all the remaining ingredients, except chips over the bean mixture. Cover and refrigerate several hours before serving.


Recipe courtesy of Kraft and my memory cause I've eaten a lot of this dip in my lifetime
Image courtesy of Google Images - who knew Mexican food looked so good


No comments:

Post a Comment