Friday, April 23, 2010

Old Photo Friday: Happy Birthday to Me!

WHO: Mom and Stacy
WHAT: Family visit
WHERE: At Aunt Pat and Uncle Bud's in Eugene
WHEN: May 1969

I took this photo out of my baby book to scan. The caption says that it was taken about 2 weeks after I was born. Mom and Dad were probably showing me off to family and friends. I look like a little eskimo baby with all that black hair!

Gosh, it's so hard to believe that I will be 41 tomorrow.

Enjoy!
Stacy

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:12 AM

    Happy Birthday Stacy - I hope that it was a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:10 PM

    Dear babygirl:
    I remember that day like it was yesterday, and yes, you did look like a little Eskimo...but you looked and still do, like your dad...all Brady....and by the way, he was and still is the best dad in the world!
    Love, mom

    ReplyDelete