WATCH VIDEO WHILE READING BLOG POST.....GUARANTEED TO MAKE YOU SMILE!!!!
I bought Chick tickets in January to see Michael Buble and we've been counting the days to the show.
I thought it would be fun to catch the show in Seattle at Key Arena and spend some time with Brian and Sammy in West Seattle.
I forgot it was Easter Weekend as well as the Final 4.
We drove up to Seattle on Friday and in the evening hit The Bohemian for drinks and dinner. Great small plates and tasty cocktails!
Saturday was full of activities.....breakfast at home and a lazy start to the day followed by window shopping along California and dodging raindrops (not the nicest of days to go exploring).
3PM was tip-off of the Final Four....searched high and low to find the best spot to watch the games and be close to Key Arena for the concert at 8PM. We had a bite to eat downtown at the Fox Grill and watched Duke and Butler head to the National Championship Game.
At 8PM Chick and I arrived at Key Arena for the Michael Buble Show. Opening act was Naturally 7 and if you get a chance to check them out I would highly recommend them. Very unique accapella singing.
Micheal Buble hit the stage at 9PM and he was AWESOME!

Opened the show with the first cut from his new CD "Crazy Love" entitled "Cry Me a River" and basically blew the show open from there.
We were a bit apprehensive that a large arena might not be the best place for a guy singing standards, but his 13 piece band really kicked it and he put on a great show. We loved his interaction with the crowd along with a solid set list.
Well done, Michael. Come back soon! A great weekend!
Enjoy!
Stacy
No comments:
Post a Comment